Thursday, January 5, 2017

Anxiety and Christmas

Sooo.. I've been having some serious writers block the last little while . Its been driving me nuts. I geuss its just part of the chaos of my life . Im mean 5 kids multiple things to do that don't include your bills ect. And then theres the sometimes debilitating side effects of depression and anxiety .

Truthfully  winter break didn't help that much .Not that I didn't know anyone at the Christmas dinners and things . It's more  the amount of people and/or noise . Theres a certaim point my body just wants everything to stop .(its usually between 9-10) You know that point where the kids are supposed to be in bed but have to go pee because they just drank their third glass of water , because they're trying not to go to bed .

I mean don't get me wrong Christmas was great ! We saw people the kids got TONS  of gifts . We all had fun and Aiden and I even got to spend New Years child free 😮
at his moms . I just like small get togethers  thats all.😝

All in all Christmas break was pretty great a little over whelming at times but  awsome . The most important part is the kids had fun .. which minus having to help clean their rooms and things I really think they did .

No comments:

Post a Comment