Sunday, March 1, 2020

Life Update !

     Hi , it's been a few years three to be exact . What's happened in those three years well in short a lot.

Here's a basic list of whats happened since i last posted :

                  1. Aiden and I got married ,Barely .

       Okay so Aiden got ready at his moms wirh the boys  and I got ready at my parents house with the girls . My dad was the only male there besides the Photographer and my maid of honours son.We all get ready things seem to be going great . Then Aiden calls He forgot the paper work . His Best person (his best friends a girl) ran to the house to grab it and grabbed the girls legging well she was at it.Make ups done Hairs almost done , Phone call #2 the Lady is about to leave she has another wedding to go to . OH NO!CRAP! I literally jumped in my dress and ran out the door hair not done my full entourage behind me . We finished my hair in the car on the way to the wedding . I was supposed to enter in the back door so no one saw me. I entered in the wrong door . PLACES EVERYONE !!MY dad walked me down the isle as agreed upon by unspoken word months ago . We said our vows signed away and that was it the rest of the night went great. Mostly .But I guarantee if you ever hear anyone talking about how their wedding was so insanely perfect and nothing went wrong . They are probably lying . 

                         2. Everyone aged up a bunch .

    The kids all aged up a few years . Avianna's doing great. Daniel and Zoiee are smart little cookies who love to read even though Zoiee's answer to most things is I don't know . Raiden is the bossy big brother .Jaxx well he's awesome according to his teacher hes ready for grade 2 . They are all awesome to be honest .



3.My Dad died this summer .

      August 19th 2019 that's the day everything changed. How ? I don't know how to answer that , but everything and nothing changed . We all have our memories of him all different and some the same . Honestly I don't know how to write this right now and will probably do a million rough drafts and things .Before actually writing it all down here .there's a lot to say and I feel like it needs to be a full proper blog post . Just know it's coming.







                       4. My Aunts birthday was yesterday !
 
        Technically she's 64 but being a leap year baby means she finally had her sweet 16 .It was fun ,all the adults in the family went out and had dinner and suprised her . She thought it was just my mom and her daughter going for a birthday dinner not the whole family . Lol!Anyways I'll leave it there for now since that brings us to yesterday ,and nothing too interesting happened today .







No comments:

Post a Comment